Wednesday 26 August 2015

New Website For Lecture Notes

Zeeshan Academy - Website

Hello Dear friends and Students.

I have set-up another website for easily access and downloading of my Class Lectures and Slides.
kindly see the link below. I will try to upload notes on this blog also.

This is an Online Free Academy which provides free resources and training through Video Lectures, Notes and Tutorials all provided digitally to the students. This academy is specially targeted for the students of Pakistan and thus most of the lectures are in URDU and SINDHI along with various lectures in English also. 

Currently we are working on various subjects including Computer Graphics, Animation, MAYA, 3Ds Max, MEL (Maya Embedded Language), Multimedia Technology, and Java Programming.
This academy is formed by Zeeshan Bhatti, a PhD student and researcher in the discipline of Information Technology at Kulliyyah of information and Communication Technology, International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM) and LECTURER at Institute of Information and Communication Technology, University of Sindh, Jamshoro, Pakistan.

https://sites.google.com/site/drzeeshanacademy

https://sites.google.com/site/drzeeshanacademy


4 comments:

  1. It is an amazing post.Very useful to me.I liked it .Take a look to my blog Professional Web designing course in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using a different platform to consolidate various forms of media is a terrific way to streamline items for easy access. This approach can be particularly effective for setups like classrooms, where filing and making technology user friendly is important. Items such as screen shots and videos can make learning less frightening and more understandable for those without needed computer skills.

    Russell Beck @ 5 Star Brand

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have found your current site pretty recently, and I have found your impressive library of content very useful. I am glad you are migrating, though, because your new site looks much more professional and polished, and much simpler to navigate. I will definitely continue to follow and use your site. It's a great tool to have available.

    Nathanial Thorton @ VDB Ventures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new website is really comprehensive, good job. Super easy to navigate and with a ton of content. I just stumbled across your blog, but I’m definitely going to bookmark this, as everything you’re posting would be a great benefit for me. Taking a computer science minor was more difficult than I thought, but I enjoy the challenge!

    Blanca Hoffman @ Marketing The Product

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

Addmision are open

  Offering Professional Courses in the field of  Multimedia, Animation and Graphics