Tuesday 23 February 2016

ZeeshanAcademy YouTube Channel

Zeeshan Academy YouTube Channel

Hello all my Students,
 
Just to share a good news that I have setup a YouTube channel for uploading and giving Online Video lectures. Currently it has MAYA graphics lectures. Soon i will be recording and uploading more Video Lectures on my YouTube Channel from various subjects.  

In this regard, if you need any help or guidance in any particular topic, then let me know, i will try to make a Video lecture of it in English or Urdu or Sindhi and upload it for you guys. The topic can be from any subject that i teach, or any general technical help you need for your projects or courses.

So I recommend that all of you who are interested in my video Lectures, kindly subscribe to my channel for updated information and video tutorials . The link of  "Zeeshan Academy" YouTube Channel is given below.

 

1 comment:

Featured post

Addmision are open

  Offering Professional Courses in the field of  Multimedia, Animation and Graphics